The toolbox is the element placed above the editing area that contains a series of buttons that enable you to edit the text and control other aspects, such as zoom level and undo/redo.
|Click to enlarge|
Paragraph formatting controls (such as indentation and alignment controls) affect the paragraph that owns the cursor.
The element's in MailStyler's toolbox are (from left to right):
- Font family: Selection of the font family. Note that the Font family combo box only shows a list of web-safe fonts, that is, font families that are widely recognized as available on most systems.
- Font size: Selection of the font size. Select a size from the list or enter a number between 1 and 99.
- Bold: Apply a Bold effect.
- Italic: Apply an Italic effect.
- Underline: Apply an Underline effect.
- Strikethrough: Apply a
- Text color: Define the text color.
- Back color: Define the text background color.
- Clear formatting: Remove all text effects from the selection.
- Increase indentation: Add a 10-pixel left indentation to the paragraph.
- Decrease indentation: Decrease indentation by 10 pixels.
- Numbering: Apply a Number format to the paragraph.
- Bullets: Apply a Bullet formatting to the paragraph.
- Line height: Change line height to the paragraph.
- Align full: Align the paragraph to full justify
- Align left: Align the paragraph to the left.
- Align center: Center align the paragraph.
- Align right: Align the paragraph to the right.
- Link: Insert or remove a Hyperlink. See Links for more information.
- Copy: Copy selected text to the clipboard. This button is enabled only when a text selection is present.
- Paste: Paste clipboard contents to the current cursor location. This button is enabled only when the clipboard contains text compatible data.
- Undo: Undo the most recent changes. Hover the mouse cursor over this button to see a description of the change that will be undone.
- Redo: Redo the most recent Undo's.
- Zoom out: Decrease zoom level up to 25%.
- Zoom in: Increase zoom level up to 500%.
Note that when a zoom level other than 100% is applied, a small indicator will appear above the zoom icons.