|Block Tools Panel|
|Click to enlarge|
- Edit block: it opens the block settings, where you can edit the features of the selected block.
- Lock/Unlock Styles: when the style lock is active (closed padlock) global styles are not applied to the block. Unlocking (open padlock) enables global styles to be applied to the block.
- Copy block: after selecting a block, it copies its contents to another one.
- Paste block content: adds the previously copied block
- Copy-style: it copies one or more styles in a selected block and quickly apply them to other blocks. There are 4 copy options:
- Copy all: it copies in one click the whole styles applied to borders, margins and background of the cell
- Only borders: it just copies the borders style of the block
- Only margins: it just copies the margins style of the block
- Only background: it just copies the background style of the block
- Paste style: you can quickly paste styles from a block to another one. Select the block you would like to edit and click the Paste Style button.
- Save block: it saves the selected block in the blocks library in order to reuse it when needed.
- Delete block: it deletes the selected block.